Monday, August 15, 2005

Persuasion

Well, I've finally gone and done it... my very own blog!

Recently I was having a conversation with a good friend of mine, Veronica Minor, and she suggested that I post a calendar online so that people can keep track of where I'm at since I do so much traveling for my job. I coupled this request with another conversation that I had with another delightful friend, Jennifer Staab, who encouraged me to WRITE WRITE WRITE. Writing is something that I both love and hate. I know that I should, ought to, really probably WILL someday, but that fact is that life is too short to play games and procrastinate, so NOW IS THE TIME.

I've also been hooked on caps lately, if you can't tell. It just makes everything so DECLARATIVE. Lord forbid I move into the needless use of italics and bold print... because we all know that the next step after that would be colors. At that point, you may as well just shoot me.

2 Comments:

Blogger justin said...

Way to go, Tim-O! YOU ROCK!

11:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My brother is the best.

2:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home