Monday, March 17, 2008

Another Excellent App

I know, I know... what you REALLY want when you surf to my blog is some interesting, revealing, thought-provoking posts about life, love, and the pursuit of happiness. Instead, you get posts about neat apps you can download.

Well, here's another one.

It's called PicLens and I really don't even want to try and explain it. Just let me say that if you EVER find yourself browsing through photos on Google Images, Flickr, or other photo-sharing websites, this app is for you. It's really quite beautiful. Enjoy.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would say a post is due about the new job!!

3:45 PM  
Blogger THE RON said...

Hey!! I think I just figured how to access my google account. That's a neat looking app. What's an "app" and what does it do, exactly. S isn't much help these days. And, like Esther, why no mention of the new position? Or.......

Are you stopping?

1:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Advertisements don't really make people think: why not try something a little risky or controversial. People might comment more.

11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home