Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Today

Well, I don't have too much to write about today. But I recognize that I haven't added a new post in a few days now, and that is just not good form. How about some more of those trivial daily details that you may or may not care about? Yesterday was my first time ever telecommuting, which was a real pleasure, because I spent the day at CCK with the new class of externs and graduate students. I was able to listen to Marcy, Pastor Norm, and PK and DeeAnne all share their hearts about what this new program is all about. I found myself reinvisioned, and challenged to "live up to what I have already attained." I had some oh-yeah-THAT-is-why-we-do-this moments. After, I played tennis with my brother in Kirkland. It was fun, but he was pooped out (he's been doing drug testing as a side job and perhaps it has been affecting his energy level). He beat me regardless, two of three games.

I sense that many things will be changing soon.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some things will change, but some will stay the same. :)

8:19 AM  
Blogger imallforgod said...

you're helping in publishing? cool!

So, how does one telecommute? I've heard of it and have NO idea on how that works practically speaking...

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home