Wednesday, October 26, 2005

The Condo Conquest

Apparently, according to an unnamed source (ESTHER MARIA SWATY) I have not been very forthcoming on the progress of getting a condo. So here's where things are at: I will sign for the loan on Friday, the property will close on Nov. 2nd, and I currently plan to move in on Nov. 5th. We had the current owners repair the master bath, as the inspector (who made $225 by walking around the place for an hour and looking at stuff) discovered some water in the wall of the tiled shower with his really cool moisture meter. So my realtor says that we need to plan a walkthrough to check things out and make sure that this job was completed well.

Next on the docket: Getting a bed. And a couch. And lots and lots of other things that are important... like a pot. And a cutting board. And some mugs. And towels.

You get the idea.

5 Comments:

Blogger jennifer joy staab said...

hey when are you inviting your friends over for dinner? i hear you are gonna have a killer piano and some radical salt and pepper shakers...not to mention the amazing silver canisters...

4:45 PM  
Blogger Timothy said...

Toooooootally.

I'll have people over when I... um... have someplace for them to sit down.

Then I'll have a housewarming party. And you guys can help out this poor bachelor. Except you, Jen, cuz I missed yours and didn't buy you anything. Like a jerk.

5:36 PM  
Blogger imallforgod said...

Timothy, you need a bachelor's housewarming party!! And say that gifts are VERY welcome :D

Do you REALLY have NO towels?? :O I'm shocked...

6:11 PM  
Blogger Mr. Mando said...

Timothy, that's great news, I am excited for you.

11:23 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

great stuff Tim, I'm excited for your salt and pepper shakers that Jen mentioned

9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home