Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Gaff War


Yesterday I discovered when I sat down at my desk that my knees would no longer fit under my desk. The entire desk had been lowered several notches. With my powerful sleuthing skills I discovered it was Christopher Moody who was the perpetrator (I asked him if he'd done it).

So today I secretly gaff taped his mouse down to his desk... putting tape only on the bottom of the mouse, so it looked perfectly normal, until he tried to use it. And here's what I just now discovered as I returned to my own work area:


6 Comments:

Blogger justin said...

My, that's quite a waste of gaff. Shame. You should grow your hair out into a combover.

5:01 PM  
Blogger Rose said...

Well at least he didn't cover your toilet seat with cellophane or spork your lawn.

1:29 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

looks like he got you good. i don't think he was trying to be discrete either.

9:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm, not one for subtlety, is he?

11:33 PM  
Blogger Timothy said...

What is sporking the lawn?

11:33 AM  
Blogger Rose said...

Take a bunch of sporks (a cross between a spoon and a fork) and stick them in someone's lawn. Pretty exciting.

Those are the kinds of things kids learn growing up in a small town.

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home