Monday, April 24, 2006

God Rocks

We had a lady by the name of Joan Hunter with us at our church over the last weekend. She has a gift of healing, but also has the ability to teach others to heal also. Of course, it is not us who have the power to heal, it is Jesus Christ, using our hands. This may sound fruity to you, depending on what you believe, but I can't argue with the fact that I just watched tons of people get healed this last weekend. So... if you have any pain in your body, stop by and see me and we can take care of that. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, that is awesome. I must learn how this healing ability that comes from Jesus is tapped into. My dad could use some.

Hey, I believe you Tim.

6:05 PM  
Blogger Mr. Mando said...

I might just have to do that...

5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home