Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Early Morning

Me and a few fellas (Daniel, James, and Dusty) got together this morning to help Mark Harmsworth's campaign by doing a lit drop through some apartment complexes. Because of the nature of apartments (managers prowling around, waiting to waylay anyone passing out literature) we had to do it early in the morning... 6 AM early. Good times.

Then I decided since I was in Mill Creek to stop by Tom Hallstrom's house to grab my sunglasses which I had left over there on Sunday. Now, I just so happen to know that Tom is working 4PM-12AM shifts this week, so 8 AM was most likely still sleepy time for Tom. But did that stop me from driving there and knocking chirpy beats on his door while ringing his doorbell until he came and answered, bleary-eyed and none-too-happy with Tim? No. No it didn't stop me.

With friends like me, who needs enemies? But hey, with glasses this cool on a sunny day like today, can I really be blamed? (Don't answer that, Tom)


4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

it was actually me whom you woke up. thanks tim. next tim you leave your sunglasses at my house, i will break them in half. love you!

12:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So why are you helping with the Harmsworth campaign? I'm not convinced he's the right guy for the job.....convince me.

10:51 AM  
Blogger Timothy said...

Of the 3 men running for the position, which one in your opinion IS the right man for the job?

3:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My opinion is still open. However, I would expect that if you've been out campaigning for a guy you should be able to articulate why he's the right guy for the job. And being a SENIOR TEST LEAD at MS doesn't necessarily make one a business, financial, and technical leader. And being a member of a homeowner's assoc. doesn't necessarily mean he's a community leader. Convince me.

2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home