Monday, October 03, 2005

Wow!

Everything happens so fast.

But...

It looks like I am going to quickly own a condo! Crazy. I don't know if I am more excited or scared. It's quite a jump up from the small amount that I pay monthly to rent this room at the Staab's house. I look forward to that feeling of ownership, but I also feel the responsibility of it starting to push down on my shoulders. And the fact that I am stepping into a big chunky debt with a bank. I HATE debt, but unfortunately, this is the only way to get into the game. I would love to just pay cash on a place... "A couple hundred grand? No problem, let me write you a check."

3 Comments:

Blogger jennifer joy staab said...

Pictures. We want Pictures. Or at least a description...

2:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I should probably get one of those...

2:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it would be funny to pull out monopoly money and try and pay for a condo with that, before laughing to yourself like it was all a funny joke and then being serious and getting a mortgage

3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home