Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Colson Technology

Well, that's where I work! Colson Technology. I am the Help Desk Technical Consultant. Sounds pretty important, huh? We provide technical consulting for small businesses around Seattle and the Eastside.

I'm enjoying my new job so far. Here are some pros and cons:

Pros:
- Learning lots of new things, new technology, expanding skill base
- Good pay (with possible substantial productivity bonuses)
- I get to work with other Christians!
- Not a corporate, stifling environment
- I get a sweet laptop.

Cons:
- No peer-level coworkers
- Right now, my job is mostly administrative but will become more technical support (what I enjoy)
- I sit a lot.

There you have it. More questions? Visit our website: www.colsontechnology.com.

1 Comments:

Blogger Timothy said...

What makes a company Christian? Not sure... we don't market ourselves as a Christian company, but the CEO and his family are Christians, along with the office manager Cindy. I knew about that before I took the position, and that certainly had something to do with my accepting the job offer.

12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home