Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Quiet

Sometimes I think that a lack of blogging is a good thing. It means that life is busy happening, and you don't have much time to sit down and type about it. Is that why I haven't updated this blog in a couple weeks? Probably. I mean, I've been pretty busy. But also lots is going on inside. I think that God is taking me on an adventure, holding out an offer of true change... I get to become someone else, not the old me, but the new me. I just have to jump on board and say, "Ok." It's a matter of accrued obedience, saying yes throughout the days, which will position me for that shifting into destiny. While I will continue to be trained throughout my life, my season of training is ending. It is time to do. It is time to be. It is time to not mess around.

The best is yet to come.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Mando said...

Hmm, "the best is yet to come," so true, it reminds me of that Tony Bennet song....you know it?

The mind of man plans his way,
But the LORD directs his steps.
-Proverbs 16:9

10:27 PM  
Blogger Rose said...

Hence the name of your blog.

4:01 PM  
Blogger Timothy said...

Yes! Exactly!

8:22 AM  
Blogger jennifer joy staab said...

so. tim... do it!

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home