Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Shoes

So beyond just seeing the sights, I've also done a bit of shopping in my spare moments. Last night I took the subway downtown to Broadway and Spring St. (SoHo district) looking for some all-elusive pairs of J Shoes. I found them online and they look like some of the sweetest shoes in the entire world. I was hoping to find a pair of their Rattle model (schmutt2 color). Couldn't find that, but I did find a sweet pair of ecru multi/mahogany Hoops. The only problem? They cost $270. Yeah.

People in NY wear great shoes. Unless I'm mistaken, the latest fashion trends come from Europe and hit NY first. I wish that money would come out of my nose, because that is the source from which you must pay for a lot of these clothing items.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rose said...

Wow, great shoes. I like it that they look hand-stitched.

9:28 AM  
Blogger jennifer joy staab said...

I dont know how i feel about your response to my "im bored txt" you better find some good shoes to show for it....

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home