Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Nathan and Erica

Well, I'm off. I'll be flying to AZ this weekend to be in Nathan and Erica's wedding. Nate honored me by asking me to be his best man. Now I need to think of a good toast, and maybe a good prank. I just wish that I was HEALTHY. That's right, I caught some kind of a bug, but I'm in the process of kicking its butt with antibiotics and lots of vitamin C. Poor timing... I haven't gotten sick in such a long time.

I fly out Thursday night and return Monday, with my mom! That's right, she's coming to visit for two weeks. If you haven't met her, perhaps you'll be able to while she's here. She's a wonderful lady.

6 Comments:

Blogger Rose said...

Have a great time, Tim. That'll be cool to meet your mama.

8:36 AM  
Blogger Rose said...

Have a great time, Tim. That'll be cool to meet your mama.

8:36 AM  
Blogger Rose said...

I really meant that.

8:37 AM  
Blogger Timothy said...

Three roses are better than one. :)

8:57 AM  
Blogger justin said...

Irish toasts are always good. Like, "May your home always be too small...to hold all of your friends." Or, "May the roof over your heads be as well-thatched as those inside are well-matched." Slainte!

9:18 AM  
Blogger Rose said...

I could loan you my fake cockroaches.

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home