Monday, December 11, 2006

The Toymaker's Gift

Well, it's good to be finished with this project. It's been many months of work. I've heard lots of positive feedback, which is great. It was hard to know exactly how it was going to go over with the people... it's like that when your nose is so close to a project. It could either be a hit, or people might not really enjoy it, who's to say?

But now I'm tired. Deeply tired. I wonder why I'm so tired. Am I a bit depressed? Maybe a little. I find myself not wanting to be around people very much. My goal in life for today, Monday, December 11, 2006, is to get to bed at a decent hour, get some rest and get "normalized" (if there is such a thing).

4 Comments:

Blogger justin said...

The post-production blues, eh? I know the feeling. Sleep definitely helps. We just finished up our big Christmas production yesterday, too.

9:06 AM  
Blogger Mr. Mando said...

Timothy, the play was a smash, I was there too. I think everyone did a terrific job. Hope you are rested and by the way, there is some snow in my lawn just waiting to be made into snowballs, maybe you would come out here and we could rid you of that depression.

8:39 AM  
Blogger Stephen said...

The play was wonderful. Well acted, written and directed. Thanks to everyone who worked on it. Don't know who comes here besides Rose, hopefully another cast member or two.

4:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's over.

12 days later, and I just miss everyone!

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home