Monday, March 19, 2007

Lack of Posting

I know, I know... I haven't made a new post on my blog for sometime now. HOWEVER. I have a great excuse. For some reason, my blog has been locked for a number of weeks because Blogger bots somehow decided that my blog was a spam blog. Not sure how they came to this conclusion, so of course I appealed the decision, and it took them awhile to review my blog to make sure I'm not serving up a heathy portion of spam here.

Blogs happen at the speed of life. I can't possibly try and make retro posts to catch you up. So I'm not going to try and do that. Instead, I will post some random pictures for your enjoyment:

8 Comments:

Blogger justin said...

Timothy,

We missed you. I would like to think that these pictures somehow represent all the toil and triumph, pain and beauty you have experienced in the last few weeks.

Welcome back.

havnewk

10:39 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I join in my friend's sentiment of missing you. It is good to have you back on here.

5:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are cute bunnies. Is that the sign posted at your customer service desk? It's not very nice.

11:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That IS a pretty good excuse, Tim. Much better than any I've heard before.

Great random pictures. I like the one of the race...it inspires me.

6:30 PM  
Blogger Stephen said...

Geez... you didn't have to chop off his legs at the knee and set him on fire, did you?

6:05 AM  
Blogger Mr. Mando said...

welcome back, I missed reading your commentaries on the profound mysteries on which only you can expound.

4:25 PM  
Blogger Rose said...

Much better excuse than me.

1:28 PM  
Blogger jennifer joy staab said...

bad, tim bad. no posting for a month and you expect people to keep reading your blog.

you must be pretty cool, because obviously people still are reading and they are going to your site before coming to mine...

yah, i guess you are cool

4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home