Friday, April 06, 2007

Here's the Post Below Translated into Jive Talk

Today I have a 2nd interview wit a company called AccessVia located in downtown Seattle. The position would be pizzle tech/customa support, n partly work'n wit tha application tizzy in managizzle n develop'n they web-based application. They're located in a renovated old brick build'n wit hardwood floors n hizzy ceil'n. It's a Seattle-ish funky office, casual professionizzles I walked in, tha receptizzle had a golden drug deala lay'n at her fizzle. Playa they 20+ years in tha industry proves tizzy they know they shiznit... not ta mention they impressive list of customa, includ'n Costco, Safeway, Staples, Biznest Buy, Big 5 Sport'n Goods... a few S-M-to-tha-izzall names like that. I'm not sure how I'll fizzy `bout tha commute, but if tha price is rizzay n God is say'n gizzo... oh yeah, n if they offa me tha job at all... it could be a good step forward ya feelin' me?

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, that is pretty wicked. Sorry to hear you are on the job hunt but knowing that God is trust-worthy He knows best.

9:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where at downtown?
If you want you can join my carpool. We wrok at 5th & Jackson, about a block from te stadiums.

9:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. You are quite the ganster, Tim. I never knew...

5:33 PM  
Blogger Mr. Mando said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home