Friday, November 18, 2005

Update

So my back is feeling better. Slooooowly. It just takes time. And I suppose that the fact that I continue to work and I'm not resting doesn't help any. It's just amazing to think that one little moment of indiscretion (trying to move a grate that later bent a forklift tine when lifted) has such dire consequences almost a week later. I would like to not EVER do that again. I hear that I've entered a whole new game now, one where I will have to be continually vigilant to keep from back-tweakage.

The show is coming together. It's all under wraps (although some dolt posted a bunch of pictures on Flickr of setup... I hope he's fired), so I can't say much, but it's happening. I'll be glad to be home.

Home.

Home.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello there Tim. My deepest sympathy for your back pain. Backs need smacks for being so lax. That's my take on the whole thing.

Also - hope your novella is going well. Been thinking of you all since the wedding and well, I'm glad. that's all.

welcome home.

3:00 AM  
Blogger Timothy said...

Was kinda hoping you'd be able to make it, Lucie. But Cambridge is kinda a long distance from Monroe. I'll just have to come and visit you!

11:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hear if you hurt your back three times, the fireball fairy will return the jar that I took from your desk today. :P

8:42 PM  
Blogger Mr. Mando said...

Glad to hear you're doing better, keep it up.

flicker, isn't that an online place to display your pictures?

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home