Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Christmas Vacation

Well I'm back from the Sunny Lands of Arizona to the Windswept Rainy Lake of Seattle. My vacation was pretty uneventful, a lot of sitting around and eating good food and watching movies, which was nice. My time wasn't completely uneventful, however:



















I wasn't able to rouse my brother from a deep night's slumber one morning, so I took the couch cushions and pillows and erected a fort over him. This didn't help wake him up, however, and may have actually served to push him back into sleepville, feeling comfortable and protected in his little angled house.




















I discovered several grey hairs in my beard. You may not be able to tell from this macro shot, but that light-colored hair dead center is stark white. Look what happens when you turn 30!!! This is a warning to all of you out there who are are getting older... year after year...




















My brother and I with our lovely grandparents (and a large-noggin'd gingerbread doll).




















My brother and I with our lovely mother (and aforementioned doll).

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

as of yet, i see no grey hairs on my head, an i have a head start on the 30s... and i don't plan on looking old anytime soon. i was on capitol hill and a very young greasy boy who took my money at a clothing store said to me, after looking at my ID, "You do not look your age at all. I thought you were 22."

my advice: pluck out those grey hairs and act like you are 21.

9:02 AM  
Blogger Timothy said...

Can't I just leave them in and act like I'm 21?

9:50 AM  
Blogger justin said...

I found my first gray whisker the other day. And I'm only 26.

Plucking whiskers equals very ouch.

10:47 AM  
Blogger Stephen said...

OMG... I just now noticed that sheer black shirt has the friggin' Playboy logo on the front!

Hahaha... that's funny. I'm surprised you didn't say something, Timothy.

Oh... and you'd best let sleeping bro's lie.

10:41 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

great seeing those pictures Tim....can't say I've noticed any gray hairs yet

7:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home