Thursday, April 12, 2007

Bloomsday 2007

Well folks, I'll be one of those poor souls out there with running shoes strapped to his feet, plodding along up and down hills (more up than down is what I hear). I've only done one other fun run in my life, and that was for St. Patricks Day downtown Seattle... a 5k run that started near the Seattle Center and ended at the old Kingdome (that's how long ago it was). This one looks a bit more grueling at 12k (7.5 miles) long and one big monster hill in the middle. I'm sure I'll be loving it though since I'll have the wonderful company of my friend Armando Avila.

Let's get to training, Armando!


2 Comments:

Blogger justin said...

EXCELLENT! I'll have to throw you guys a victory party while you're over here. :)

1:55 PM  
Blogger Timothy said...

Beer and bratwurst!

11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home