Saturday, June 14, 2008

Sickness = Anger

Perhaps you're the same as me in this regard, but when I start to feel those initial signs of getting sick (sore throat, maybe a touch of dizziness, fatigue), I usually get pretty angry. I HATE getting sick SO MUCH. I work hard not to get sick--eat pretty health, exercise often, take multivitamins, wash my hands often, don't hang out with sick folks. Doesn't seem right. And do you ever feel like a sickness magnet? I hate to hear of something "going around." It means I'll likely have a go at it.

Rrrrrrrgh!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol.... I know the feeling. I'm not sure that anger is going to help. Let me know how that works for you. (8-])

PS: I probably won't be able to do this right. This RDD.

4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home