Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Mount Si

What better way to spend a day of unemployment than hiking to the top of Mt. Si, scrambling up the haystack and praying to God? I had this idea last week. The cool thing is that on Sunday Graham was praying for me after the service and he said that he heard the words, "No service" while praying. He asked God what that meant and saw a cell phone with no bars of service, and that sometime to get service you have to hold the phone up high or get it up to a place where there's reception. Confirmation. I didn't receive any specific words from God to write down, probably because I didn't ask Him any specific questions, yet I definitely felt His presence up there and got connected up.

The hike also kicked my butt.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Yes! Up high is a good place to be. Cambridge is such a flat place. I could do with some up-high-ness some time soon.

Saw the Guthrie for four days last week which reminded me of good times and wonderful people.

I hope you're well Mr Tim

6:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home